Bisnis Investasi

This poem has helped me deal with extreme depression.

Abortion Poem In 1967, as a young soldier, i had just gotten engaged to a very beautiful and wonderful young lady. I knew our love was written in stone forever. She attended collage, while I left to serve my country overseas. We had planned to get married upon my return. While overseas, I received the old “DEAR JOHN” letter. Forty years later my previous suspicisions were confirmed by more than one mutual friend we both knew. That she had aborted my child. This poem has helped me deal with extreme depression.

A Father’s Pain
She aborted our unborn with a heart of hate
She stole two souls and could not wait
The love of a child was waiting to be born
As the soul of a father could only mourn

Final revelation explained the plan
For what was missing, i could not explain
Her darkest secret was kept from m
For forty years i didn’t see

The cry of my baby haunting my mind
The dreaming hurt and pain intertwined
In the dark of night till early dawn
It is echo’s in the day, made me withdrawn

A maddening sound af a babies cry
Is loudly heard across the ocean and sky
Even across time, didn’t and the cry
I could only pray as i looked in the sky

It wasn’t the sound of a baby of glee
Where are you daddy, in my time of need?
For daddy i need you, here for me
To stop mom’s hate, for her love i need

I could hear in my dreams, oh daddy why?
Make them stop, you can only try
I know you love me, but please do not cry
Only mom knows the reason why

Please tell mommy, i love her so
I feel the pain, in the heart of my soul
Daddy should know, but was never told
You worry is over, God take my soul

Daddy i know you would raise me well
Mommy would not have me or love me still
For she had dreams but not the will
To include us both in her life of thrills

Daddy don’t worry, for God will know
Your hugs and smiles will always flow
I am sorry mommy for offending you
For your smiling face i will never see glow

God sent me to you as a gift from above
To make your lives, fulfiled with love
But now i am an angel and i will wait
To hear Gods decision on your fate

As i forgive you, he will too
For all i want is your loving touch
To be with you and daddy too
To see your glow and feel your touch
Advertisement