Bisnis Investasi

My sweet baby

My sweet baby
My life was a mess
My head constantly spinning
I didn’t know what to do
So i prayed for a new beginning
I wished for you
But when my wish came true
I didn’t have a clue what to do
You were only with me for a little
While
Your sex not even determined
But deep down i knew
This wasn’t the time for you
So i made a selfish decision
And chose my life over yours
I gave you back to God
And hopen again for a new beginning
You never got to see me
Or even open your eyes
But please believe me when i say
You will be with me forever
please don’t hate me
or let your death be in vain
because you taught me a lesson
to hope for a future again
i promise to be a better person
and learn from my mistakes
but my only ever wish will be to have
seen your face
i love you my sweet baby
wherever you my baby
i can’t wait to meet you
but for now please be free
Abortion poems
I was going through a hard time in my life and thought a baby would make everything better. I wasn’t actively trying, but when i fell pregnant i just knew it wasn’t the right time. I wasn’t with the father and couldn’t face bringing a child up on my own and not giving them the best life. So i decided to have an abortion, it was the hardest thing i have ever done in my life, i know it was the right thing to do and when my times comes, and i’m in love i hope i’ll be a wonderful mum.


Advertisement