Kumpulan Ucapan Selamat Lebaran Bahasa Inggris


L-ive is go on,
E-verything reborn again,
B-ut
A-ll of d sin & amp;
R-egret still inside in me,
A-nd I wanna say
N-othing but taqobbalallahu minna waminkum

Faith makes all things possible.
Hope makes all things work.
Love makes all things beautiful.
May you have all of the three.
Happy Iedul Fitri

The holy and beautiful Syawal will come soon
There is no word proper to welcome it
Except the word of pray and forgiveness
My Majesty if you forgive all my fault
And hope your worship accepted by Allah The God of Merciful and the Beneficent

Let s write all the mistakes down in the sand
And let the wind of forgiveness erase it away
Happy Idul Fitri, Minal Aidin wal Faizin

If there s a day .... must be a night
If there s a black .... must be a white
If there s a mistake .... must be a forgiveness
Slamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri

Happy moments: Praise Allah
Quiet moments: Worship Allah
Painful Moment: Trust Allah
Moment by moment: Thank Allah
Met idul fitri 1431 H, Mohon maaf lahir & amp; batin

In This day it s the perfect time for me 2 say I'M sorry 4 everything that I have done 2 you. Minal Aidzin wal Faizin Mohon Maaf Lahir dan Batin.

What I said, what I did, when I'M lose control, where I went, whom I talk 2, and whatever things I pernah done that may hurt you .. please forgive me ... met lebaran.

Maybe I'M not the first one who say this to you "Met Idul Fitri 1435 H". But I do not want to the last to get your apologize "Mohon Maaf Lahir dan Batin"
Advertisement